Humminbird XPT-9-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Portable Transducer w/Temp [710278-1]
XPT-9-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Portable Transducer with Temp
Portable Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Suction cup mount adheres to smooth surface hulls for easy installation. Includes all required mounting hardware, built-in temperature sensor and 20’ cable. Not recommended for high speeds.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (In Open Water Mode).
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XPT 9 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Portable
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 082324053177
Owner's Manual (pdf)