Hella Marine NaviLED Deck Mount Port & Starboard Pair - 2nm - Colored Lens/Black Housing 
NaviLED Deck Mount Port & Starboard Pair - 2nm - Colored Lens/Black Housing
Compact deck mount LED navigation lamps.
Attractive, power saving and ultra reliable.
Ultra low current draw
NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2W combined!
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 8-28V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhanced visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant acrylic lens High impact shroud
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 8-28V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port and Starboard less than 2W combined
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 75g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Lens Color: Red/Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Housing: Black
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 9002920143622