Albin Group Bilge Pump Heavy Duty 1750 GPH - 24V [01-03-012]
Bilge Pump Heavy Duty 1750 GPH - 24V
Submersible heavy duty bilge pump 24V with pump capacity 110 L/min (1750 GPH) and 85 L/min (1350 GPH) at 1m head. Stainless steel shaft, double ball bearings, mechanical seal, tough thermoplastic ABS housing and a robust long-life motor design.
Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for “T-slot”) to attach a level switch for automatic operation. Including check valve, 32mm (1,25″) and 38mm (1,5″) ports.
- Heavy Duty Submersible
- For pleasure or commercial boats above 10m (30 Ft) length
- Interchangeable with Rule 1500, Johnson Pump 16084-00/32-1600-02
- Weight: 0.7 kg/1 lb
- Dimensions: 150/6L x 170/6.7H x 130/5W mm/in
- Fuse: 3A
*CE marked 94/25/ECC, ISO8846 Small Craft, Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC, EN51014 1993/radio disturbance
- Type: Electric
- Gallons Per Hour: 1750 GPH
- Gallons Per Minute: 29 GPM
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Volts: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 4.6 lbs
- UPC: 7340176600110